Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Scared for number 2

As my due date quickly approaches I'm finding myself worrying more and more about having to take away some of my attention from Caden. Everything I do is for him and we have a great relationship. I know this is a common concern among second time moms but but i just don't see how i have enough love in me to spread between two little boys. I guess Ill just have to wait until Camryn is here to see how ill do as a mommy to two instead of one. Don't get me wrong, i am so excited to bring another human into the world and giving Caden a life long friend, Its just really scary to think of how much my life is going to change in three months. I'm excited and ready to take on the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. You'll do great. But it's tough to make sure and give the new baby what they need too. They will both need you, and they'll both have to learn to share. :) I had a super hard time when my 2nd came, but you'll get into a rhythm and things will work out. Best of luck

    I'm following from the MBC. You can find me at http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do awesome! It was hard when #2 came, but worse with #3! Haha!

    I'm a new follower from MBC - come and visit me!

    misadventuresofmomof3.me

    ReplyDelete