Monday, October 26, 2009

The begining of Mommy Madness

Hello! my name is Talia and I am a stay at home mother of a 1 year old little boy. I am expecting my second son in less than 3 months. Needless to say I've got my hands full! My son is on the verge of walking and tears up the house every chance he gets. As soon as i waddle around behind him picking up all his toys, he's already got another mess going! It seems like I'm super busy now and its only going to get worse. I keep up on the "What to Expect- The First Year" as well as "What to Expect When Your Expecting". I guess you could call them my bibles. The writers are pure genius for coming up with the idea to make a compilation book for first time mommies like myself. Still, with all the books and magazines I have piled up, there is still so much that my son teaches me that I never knew to expect. So by starting this blog I am going to share my trials and tribulations with all of you and hopefully you will find humor and/or helpful hints within my experiences and a mommy. Feel free to leave comments with your input. I would love to hear from you. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am your first follower! I look forward to joining you on this wonderful journey of motherhood as your family grows!

    My name is Mandee and I'm a stay at home Momma to 4 boys! Yep, 4 boys! :) I wouldn't have it any other way though! I love my life! Feel free to stop by and read all about the crazy fun we have at our house! :) http://raisingmy4sons.com (Oh, and I'm always offering fun giveaways if you ever want to sign up for something.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your 2nd follower!! I'm SAHM to 2 very active boys in Malaysia.

    Welcome to blogosphere!! Looking forward to more visits to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi new friend, I am now following you via MBC.

    ReplyDelete