Monday, October 26, 2009

The begining of Mommy Madness

Hello! my name is Talia and I am a stay at home mother of a 1 year old little boy. I am expecting my second son in less than 3 months. Needless to say I've got my hands full! My son is on the verge of walking and tears up the house every chance he gets. As soon as i waddle around behind him picking up all his toys, he's already got another mess going! It seems like I'm super busy now and its only going to get worse. I keep up on the "What to Expect- The First Year" as well as "What to Expect When Your Expecting". I guess you could call them my bibles. The writers are pure genius for coming up with the idea to make a compilation book for first time mommies like myself. Still, with all the books and magazines I have piled up, there is still so much that my son teaches me that I never knew to expect. So by starting this blog I am going to share my trials and tribulations with all of you and hopefully you will find humor and/or helpful hints within my experiences and a mommy. Feel free to leave comments with your input. I would love to hear from you. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I am your first follower! I look forward to joining you on this wonderful journey of motherhood as your family grows!

    My name is Mandee and I'm a stay at home Momma to 4 boys! Yep, 4 boys! :) I wouldn't have it any other way though! I love my life! Feel free to stop by and read all about the crazy fun we have at our house! :) http://raisingmy4sons.com (Oh, and I'm always offering fun giveaways if you ever want to sign up for something.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your 2nd follower!! I'm SAHM to 2 very active boys in Malaysia.

    Welcome to blogosphere!! Looking forward to more visits to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi new friend, I am now following you via MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. play bazaar No.1 Business Forum are with Mr. T. S. Madan (Motivational Speaker) at America, October 2019. Now you can enjoy with his live events and free of cost old and upcoming motivational videos. Find out the website for the live trending viral videos. Join Mow top most life achivement motivational movie.

    ReplyDelete